So I have been thinking about this. And I think I am going to do it. In my blogging I am going to no longer use our names. I began thinking about this a couple months ago when the girl came up with new names for all of us. the husband: piarsay, the wife: sarah, the girl: nina, and the boy: chounce. I thought of using those names. They are pretty good. And original. But they take some effort to type. I am trying to spend less time at the computer and so I am going for super simple. Therefore, if you didn't just pick up on it a second ago, the new references to our selves are as follows: the husband, the wife/me/i, the girl, & the boy. that about sums up our family....until we have another one join. That won't probably happen for a while, so I won't worry about it yet.
So, not trying to copy my sister. Or be totally incognito. But I thought it would just be a fun change. And it really is quicker to type those than our names. They are not the shortest ones in the world you know! Plus- I think it adds an element of comedy to the whole thing. But that's just me......
So, not trying to copy my sister. Or be totally incognito. But I thought it would just be a fun change. And it really is quicker to type those than our names. They are not the shortest ones in the world you know! Plus- I think it adds an element of comedy to the whole thing. But that's just me......

2 comments:
I have a friend who uses numbers for her children, #1, #2 and so on. And then she doesn't use her name or her husband's names either. She does it for privacy reasons. And another friend uses just the initials of her childrens names.
If you do that-I won't know who you are talking about!!! Help! I just won't be able to keep anyone straight...LOL.
Post a Comment