So I wanted to do this really great post for my sister cause it's her birthday today. But i got involved in an online chat with her, and my other sister, helping her figure out how to use her new PSE7 program she got for her birthday. We got it. Well not the whole thing, but the effect she was trying for. It always makes me happy when I have knowledge I can dole out to others. Anyway- it got late while I we were doing that. How DOES that happen!!?! EVERY TIME!!?!?!
So for now all I have to say is.........................
So for now all I have to say is.........................
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER DEAR!
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR.
IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR.
IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!
Besides- my disk drive isn't working and I wanted to get some good pics of her on here. By good I mean.....he he he (evil snicker) And they are on disks. So it will have to wait for another time.

2 comments:
thanks for the post on my birthday! you're truly a gem! Thanks for helping me with that AWESOME pic! I LOVE it! And thanks for NOT posting any pictures of me : )
Im taggin u! Take my christmas survey- copy and paste it from my page
Post a Comment