Friday, November 21, 2008

New pics

So I have this AMAZINGLY talented friend. She is one of my dearest friends. I love and appreciate her soooo much. I look up to her in so many ways. And here is just another example of why I think she's so great.....

A few weeks ago she took time out to do some photo shoots. It's been a year since the last time (that I know of) she has done pictures for anyone besides family. She only did a few families. Mainly just people who had asked her if she was going to do a shoot this fall. In the past years she has. That's when I usually have my children's pictures taken (by her). So when she told me she was going to do it (after I had asked a couple times) I had to get right in there and have new family pictures taken. The last family picture we had taken was the day Ephriam's adoption finalized. Over a year & 1/2 ago. Time to update for sure!

So I just wanted to put a couple of the pics on and say THANKS JEN!

Ammon & I were just talking. Jen kept snapping away. I thought it turned out cute, even though it wasn't one of the "real" pictures.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are great pics! And I think candid shots are the best ones!

trublubyu said...

ugh! those pics aren't loading for me. i am dying to see them. i will keep trying.

Randibee said...

Cute pix, Nat. How photogenic your family is!

Jenny and Tony said...

GREAT Pictures! I have to agree with her talent, and the "not real" one of you and Ammon is the best!

Cellista said...

Great pictures! Your kids are really really cute!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

They turned out so cute! I hope I get a Christmas card this year with your cute mug on it!