Saturday, November 29, 2008

How long has it been?........NOT LONG ENOUGH!

So today I did something that I haven't done for sooo long! It's been so long I can't even remember the last time........ (and believe me, I'm NOT complaining about that!)

I was trimming my hair and......I CUT MY FINGER!!!!! You can't even know how bad that hurts unless you've done it before. I've cut my knuckles. 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd knuckles! I've cut the skin down between my fingers. I've got scars from the cuts. And if you have ever cut yourself while cutting hair you know that the cut is "V" shaped. Which, in my opinion, hurts worse than a straight cut. And the only thing worse than cutting yourself, is cutting yourself with DULL scissors! Which, by the way, is EXACTLY what I did today. I was going to take a picture to show you, but I put neosporin on it right away and really you can't even see it now! I can feel it still, but hardly see it. That's pretty quick!

So I guess that, in this season of gratitude, I have one more thing to add to my list this year- NEOSPORIN!!!

7 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

i hear lemon juice works well on cuts too! ;) jk

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

owweee! So sorry you did that. But remember that most of us can't cut our own hair so even though you cut your finger you are still better than the rest of us! Ü

trublubyu said...

yay for the neo! glad you are healing.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I have done that, and it hurts! Blessing for sure!

Ty and Whit said...

Your backgrounds are always so cute!! I love them! I would die without neo too!! Good thing we have it!! Hope you're doing good!

Rosalyn Francis said...

Eeek! That makes me sooo sad. I can feel the pain! Sadly, I was dipping pretzels in carmel over the weekend with my kids and ended up burning my fingers... it's sort of like getting got glue on your skin that won't come off, all it can do is sit there and burn! I hope your finger feels better soon. =)

Rosalyn Francis said...

Eeek! That makes me sooo sad. I can feel the pain! Sadly, I was dipping pretzels in carmel over the weekend with my kids and ended up burning my fingers... it's sort of like getting got glue on your skin that won't come off, all it can do is sit there and burn! I hope your finger feels better soon. =)