I got the phone call on Tuesday that my glasses were ready for me to come and pick up. YAY! But I didn't get the message until late, since I was gone from my house all day. So I waited until Wednesday to go get them. I had already made up my mind and was all set to just get my money back if they were not satisfactory this time. I am done messing around with these glasses and did not want to have to come back many more times.
I had some errand s to run in Casa Grande anyway and this would just be one of my stops.
When I walked in I signed in and waited until there was an available person to help me. As luck would have it, it was the guy that helped me that first time I went to this store. He was very nice and so I had no problem with that. But he is also the one that told me that it was normal for my lenses to stick out of the frames. However I have no hard feelings to him. I was just not wanting to explain to him why I was back after he told me that my glasses were just fine. Why I should feel embarrassed is beyond me, but that is just my personality. So I put them on and INSTANTLY could tell a difference from last time. The frames didn't even bend out like they had on the last pair. They were more straight. He looked at the sides, adjusted them (in about 1 minute) and gave them back to me. I put them back on. They felt great!
They aren't warped. The lenses aren't falling out. Nothing is wrong with them. I don't know what the problem was with the last pair. Maybe it wasn't the glasses, but the people handling them. Who knows. But I am glad to have the pair of glasses I picked out and paid for made to my satisfaction. And to have another headache taken care of!
I have worn them for a whole day with no mishaps. I think they will work out just fine this time. And if not....I have a 1 year warranty on them.
Here are the glasses. Not both pairs- just the problem pair. But the other pair is just as cute. I feel so hip and cute in them. But I feel sorry for my old glasses. I always do when I get new ones. I think they are probably sad. I might have to wear them every once in a while just to make them feel happy.


7 comments:
Go diva girl. I want glasses too!
yea nat!!!!
Cute...I wanna see the other pair too.
Did you go to Nationwide? That sounds like them and I have finally moved on... Walmart here is great and convenient and cheaper!
yay for the new glasses! i am glad you finally got it all taken care of to your satisfaction.
They look great!
Don't feel bad for your old glasses. Keep them until one of those "donate your old glasses" boxes showed up, then they can be happy and bless the life of someone else. When you find that box, let me know where it is :) I have a stack for them!
I do have to agree with Sarah, went to Walmart here and have nothing but good things to say!
we are the same - I feel bad for old things too. I feel like they got abandoned or something.
Post a Comment