Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanks Mom!

Just thought I'd give a great big shout out to my FAVORITE weather man...or woman....MOTHER NATURE.
As I arose from my bed this morning I found myself to be a little chilly. I promptly went to look at the thermostat...... 69' in my house!! WHAT!!!??! It's not even the end of October for cryin' out loud! I was amazed. I LOVE that it has been so cool. I LOVE that my poor, overworked, underpaid air conditioner has not come on in 2 whole days! It makes me happy.

What makes me sad is when I read other people's posts about how they already have snow. And we are still sweltering. (but I guess I won't feel bad in a couple months when it's still nice here and not so much there)

But for today, the weather is beautiful. I have had my doors open all day. (except while Eph was taking a nap) And I even spent a little time outside with my children. What a good mom I am!

So from one good mom to another....thanks for the beautiful weather!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I have been loving this weather too! I think it's just a teaser though, it's supposed to be back in the 90s this week. The worst is over though and it will start really cooling down. I'm so excited!

andrea said...

I am so glad it has cooled down for you. I love being outside. You are a great mom :)

trublubyu said...

i totally agree. thanks mom. you really care about us.

Life in the circus said...

My favorite season is the fall. I just wish we had it here. I love the crispness of the air and the beautiful colors. I might have to go up north just to get my fix.