I got tagged by my sister to do these 2 tags. I wanted to do them since they are not your every-day tags. I thought they were pretty clever. At least I have not seen them before. So here goes.....
The 4th picture in my 4th folder (in my "my pictures" folder) is........
THIS little beauty! Let me 'splain... This is a world famous body builder named Gunter (I can't begin to spell the last name) The folder this picture came out of is Ammon's Miscellaneous folder. Why does my husband have a picture of a body builder you ask? He has read lots of body builder mags and he thinks that Gunter is the best one out there. He will occasionally get online and look to see what kinds of competitions and things Gunter has been in lately. He also thinks that, in his day, Arnold was a really great body builder too. And I sit and listen like a good wife, because he listens to me when I talk about scrapbooking and crocheting and all the things he doesn't care about. And we are all entitled to our own little hobbies! :)And here is the bookworm tag which involves opening the nearest book to page 56 and writing out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!
My nearest book.......Teachings of the Presidents of the Church... Joseph Smith

SHOOT! I was hoping it would be some profound statement...but it is the "Notes" page for chapter 3! How funny! So I am actually going cheat a little & skip over to page 57-
"In answer to his prayer, Joseph saw a light appear in his room that grew brighter and brighter until the room was “lighter than at noonday.” A heavenly messenger appeared at his bedside, standing in the air, wearing a robe of “exquisite whiteness.” (Joseph Smith—History 1:30–31.) This messenger was Moroni, the last Nephite prophet, who centuries earlier had buried the plates upon which the Book of Mormon was written and who now held the keys pertaining to this sacred record (see D&C 27:5). He had been sent to tell Joseph that God had forgiven his sins1 and had a great work for him to do. As part of this work, Joseph was to go to a nearby hill, where a sacred record, written on gold plates, was deposited. This record was written by prophets who had lived anciently upon the American continent. By the gift and power of God, Joseph was to translate the record and bring it forth to the world."
Now I tag........
Heidi B
Jennifer L
Sarah P
Ginny M
Carla E
Emily C
Oh pretty much anyone who wants to. And if you don't- then don't. And you can choose to do either one or the other OR BOTH.
Now I tag........
Heidi B
Jennifer L
Sarah P
Ginny M
Carla E
Emily C
Oh pretty much anyone who wants to. And if you don't- then don't. And you can choose to do either one or the other OR BOTH.

3 comments:
Hi Nat...
=) It was fun to read yours! I'm doing it now... We are going over this morning to clean Erleen's house. They're moving tomorrow!
it was so nice to meet gunter this morning.
have you been over to glitter gone bad today? are you the natalie that sent that one in?
WOWIE ZOWIE! Great job updating your blog!!
Fun Tags. I don't have a book anywhere near me, how sad is that? I don't know how long it has been since I read a book....sigh....
Post a Comment