Monday, October 27, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! {x3}

To my sister in law!

I Know that she reads my blog occasionally. So I will not mention her name. I don't want to embarrass her. Or make too big a deal of this, since I don't think she would like this. But I am very excited for her and wanted to at least acknowledge that this Saturday she is going to be baptized! We just got a phone call form the b-i-l telling us, or maybe inviting us....I'm never sure with him. I am so excited for her and the decision she has made. She did this all on her own. We didn't even know she was taking the discussions until we got the phone call inviting us to the baptism.

To my s-i-l: I think you are an amazing person. You have to be to be married to b-i-l- and keep him in line!! JUST JOKING!!! But really I know that this is a major decision and that it has been one you have made all on your own. What a great blessing the gospel will be in your life. It will truly bring so many blessings you could never imagine. Thank you for sharing with us and not just letting us find out in a couple months...like I know you probably wanted to do. :) I am so blessed to be your sister, even if only by marriage. You are a great example to me. You are such a strong woman and I admire that in you. Congratulations! We love you!!!


To my other sister in law & brother!
Who are expecting their third baby! She is due in May. We are sooo excited for them! She gets REALLY sick with each pregnancy. So to you s-i-l: I wish you much health and hope this pregnancy is less sick for you than previous ones!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!



To my friends Heidi & Scott:
Who headed to Guatemala yesterday morning to go pick up their little baby boy. This adopition has taken over a year to complete and they finally got to go get him. This morning Heidi got to hold her baby for the first time. How excited would you be? Can you even imagine not being able to touch your child for over a year??! I can & have- it's not fun! I am soooo excited fo them! CONGRATULATIONS Scott & Heidi!!!!!

6 comments:

trublubyu said...

yay for all the good news! so exciting for you and your friends and us and everybody.

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Yay! Congrats to everyone!

Calli Potter said...

Thanks for the congrats and we want to add our congrats to everyone else with exciting news!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey! Yeah diapers are a commodity that they can't afford here in China. But thankfully it doesn't smell horrible here! In Ecuador they atleast had cloth diapers. Congrats on trying to adopt again and for your friend. I loved working with the babies in Ecuador and I wish that they could all go to good homes. I hope that you will not have to wait long for another baby! Good Luck!

big_smartmouth said...

baptisms, adoptions, and pregos...oh my! congrats to everyone. i'm so excited for your friend, since you told me all about her this summer. a year IS a long time to wait. but, it shows that they are meant to be together because only his true mom would wait that long to get him. i hope everything happens for you guys with adopting as well. you are in our prayers. in the mean time, look at my aunts blog. it is all about adoptions over seas (she works for the adoption company that goes over there and also adopted a baby from haiti). good luck, BFF! =)

Andrea said...

Thank you for the very sweet message.

Signed,
Anonymous Baptizee