So I just posted some more pics.. Slide shows are not my favorite...so sorry because that is what they are. It's the only way to get all of the pics in. And even then they are only a very small portion of the pictures I actually took. I am slowly trying to catch up. But I have to do it when the internet is not acting up.....very tricky! So enjoy this round.......and I'll get more up when I can.

1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet and uplifting comments on my blog, they really help. I know what you mean...no matter how wonderful another place is, it is NOT home. That is how I feel. Im always glad to be home after Ive been away. What a great experience though. I bet you will never forget these memmories and you will always have a place that is fun to go visit :) Try and live it up for the next 4 weeks!
Post a Comment