Saturday, April 5, 2008

Safe Arrival!

I just spoke to Ammon and he said that he had just gotten to the apartment about 1/2 hour ago. He spoke with Brandon, his manager, for a bit and then started unloading the car. He wanted to get it unloaded so that he could get to the store, for a few things, before midnight. (It's about 11:30 pm there) What a good boy to try and get his shopping done before Sunday! He was hoping to get there in time to attend the Priesthood Session of conference tonight. But that didn't happen. Once he got to Virginia he got a little lost. He said that the town he is in is a little confusing. Probably by the time we get there he will know it with no problems. I am glad to know that he made it alright though. Now I can rest easy tonight. And he will get the most sleep he has had in 3 days!

4 comments:

andrea said...

I am glad he got there safely! He'll be a pro by the time you get there, that saves you a lot of trouble! He will be so ready to see you guys!

Emy5 said...

Yay for the safe arrival. Virginia's beautiful. I hope you think so too when you get there. Of course you might only have eyes for your husband!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Good luck in this new adventure! Glad that he arrived in safety!

Heidi said...

Glad he made it safe and sound even if he did get lost! When do you leave to join him?