Mom's wish says:
Jake,
My wish for you is that you may know how much I have longed for you and prayed for you to join our family. Because we are sealed in the temple, it is as if you were born into our family and we will be an eternal family forever. You are an amazing boy and you will grow to be an amazing man. You are my miracle and I love you more than words can express!
My wish for you is that you may know how much I have longed for you and prayed for you to join our family. Because we are sealed in the temple, it is as if you were born into our family and we will be an eternal family forever. You are an amazing boy and you will grow to be an amazing man. You are my miracle and I love you more than words can express!

1 comment:
You always think up the best ideas! I love this one Ü
Post a Comment