Friday, March 14, 2008

Also.........

I need your opinion......

I'm not so sure that I LOVE the way my blog looks right now. I think it's kind of bothering me. I like the header. I think. And not that it matters THAT much. Because I change it soooo often.

BUT........................

Let me know your opinion. Just wondering what you see when you look at it.

THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Emy5 said...

Well I think it looks very good. What don't you like about it?

And as you said you can always design a new one. Now you taught me how, I am spending countless hours trying new blog looks!SOOO fun!

Anonymous said...

i can't quite put my finger on what i don't like. but there is just SOMETHING about it that's not sitting right with me. oh well!

Heidi said...

You make me laugh! I think it looks cute but if you want to change it, do it. It always looks good!