Without sounding too materialistic..... YES this week I am thankful for MONEY!!!
The past 2 weeks have been especially stressful for us. Ammon has not been paid. We have been waiting for his paycheck from March 1st to arrive. It SHOULD be here tomorrow. Along with the one from Friday. Not to share all of our financial woes or anything.... But doesn't it seem that with anything in life....when you don't have it is when you miss it the most?
Money has never been the most important thing to me. I don't care if I have the biggest or best of anything. I never have. But I do realize, the older I get, that there are certain things you ABSOLUTELY MUST have money for. Food is one thing....a house is another.....maybe electricity is a good thing to have....and the list of related type items goes on. All of which require the use of MONEY. So this past couple weeks has given money a very important position in our home. And I realize I am grateful for the times when it was there without me even having to think about it.
Now hopefully it will be here tomorrow and life can get back to some sort of normal. Then maybe I can switch my focus back to something MORE important! But today am sooo grateful for money!


5 comments:
I'd have to agree with you on that blessing! You are so right in saying that when you don't have it is when you miss it the most...goes for a lot of things. I'm glad you are getting his paycheck tomorrow. That must be the biggest relief.
I've felt your pain. Money is a great blessing. It's just when it becomes more important that it's not.
I can relate to this blessing!
What a great blessing and something I hadn't thought much about! It is definitely something that we need. And some of it is green for St. Patrick's Day!!!
Wow that's scary not to have been paid. I feel for you.
It will definitely be a blessing when the money comes. Hang in there, if it hasn't come already.
Post a Comment