Great Grandma Schvaneveldt's Wish Says: My Good Wish for Jake That you may always live so that you can have the Holy Ghost with you to lead and guide you. ENJOY LIFE
Margaret Ann is so organized. Way to go! I am going to get ours in the mail soon, I hope. We were out of town and now my husband is out of town and my son has the flu. Excuses, excuses, I know. I'll try to get it out this week. Thanks for doing this for Heidi and Jake. I hope Jake is home before you get it finished though!
a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a crocheter, a scrapbooker, silly, learning, a collector, too strict, not always nice, hopeful, a dreamer, simple, the queen of my castle, a hairdresser, someone, LDS, caring, funny, trying to be better, an aunt, a cousin, a niece, a homemaker, growing, a visiting teacher, a wanna be photographer, striving to be healthier, tired of a cluttered house,just plaintired, a friend, loved, busy, wasteful, helpful, phlegmatic, sanguine, loud, talkative, SUPER emotional, impatient, repentant, stubborn, too proud, enthusiastic, an animal lover, a slacker, somewhat creative, a daughter of God, unobservant, a brunette, afraid of change, American, becoming who I want to be, in love, heartbroken, obedient, friendly & shy all in one, feeling under-appreciated, listening, unoriginal, uplifted, cleaning, hilarious, always up for a good time, BLESSED, a wimp, out of shape, healthier
Worrying about things is like rocking in a rocking chair. It doesn't get you anywhere, but it gives you something to do.
3 comments:
Yay for Great Grandma! Doesn't surprise me she's the first. She's always on top of it and sharp as a tack.
Margaret Ann is so organized. Way to go! I am going to get ours in the mail soon, I hope. We were out of town and now my husband is out of town and my son has the flu. Excuses, excuses, I know. I'll try to get it out this week. Thanks for doing this for Heidi and Jake. I hope Jake is home before you get it finished though!
i hope he is too! what a great present that would be!!!
Post a Comment