Sunday, January 20, 2008

52 Weeks of Blessings #3- Uplifting Music

I just love uplifting music!!!!!
I love that I can go to church and hear music that fills my soul with joy and peace. I love that we sing hymns all day at church. I love that I started my day with a hymn today at my too early meeting(Today While the Sun Shines). I love that I get to go to Primary and hear those sweet little voices sing, and learn new songs! I love that even as I was leaving the building I could, faintly, hear the choir singing from the RS room. I love to know that not all music is just NOISE. (Most other music is just noise to me.) I love that I have the ability to put a CD in and listen to uplifting music anytime I want. I love that I can listen to this kind of music on my computer as well, while I blog & stuff, if I go to BYU Radio. And that I can download it too.

4 comments:

onehm said...

This is a wonderful blessing. I was just thinking about this in sacrament meeting today!
(BTW, I found you through Cara!)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Good music is a great blessing. I love primary songs! :)

Crissybug said...

Music plays such a big role in my life. I don't know what I would do without it.

I agree with you...I think it is so wonderful that the church incorporates so much music into our meetings. It really does help to 'uplift' you.

Heidi said...

I agree completely! Music is an extraordinary blessing!