Friday, January 4, 2008

52 weeks of blessings- #1 Ammon


I am blessed to have an AMAZING husband who is:
*a GREAT daddy to our children
*Willing to help me ALL the time
*My best friend
*Learning how to have fun
*Trustworthy
*As understanding as he knows how
*FULL of faith
*A righteous priesthood holder & leader
*Always thinking of others first
*A great example
*The best slow dancer I have ever met
*Not afraid to try new things
*Willing to eat vegetables he doesn't like so our children will too
*A hard worker
*Gentle
*Patient
*Considerate
*Full of Integrity
*Always willing to do what the Lord wants without question
*Slow to anger
*All of this and more!!!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That's a really great idea! I might have to try it on my blog.

andrea said...

I love that idea! I think I might do it too! Your blog is so cute, I love the background!

Crissybug said...

Husbands are wonderful. It is nice to be blessed with such great ones!

Pam said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Great post.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm really enjoying reading these blessings on all the blogs! A great husband is truly a blessing.

Jen said...

I have a picture that looks just like that on my blog. It is nice to have dad around to provide the transportation! Look how cute your kiddos are!

Jen said...

I have a picture that looks just like that on my blog. It is nice to have dad around to provide the transportation! Look how cute your kiddos are!