When did life become so hectic? And wouldn't you think that I would have noticed it getting there before it happened?
I seems to me that things happen all at once. Why can't life pace it's self? Spread out a little for heaven's sake!
It's not like I even have an exciting life. I don't do anything special. Well....except be a mom. Of course that is special. And of course that takes up a lot of time. But I'm not that good at it yet. I still need A LOT of practice.Besides, that's not the hectic stuff I'm talking about. I'm talking about all of the "filler" that seems to sneak it's way in there around normal life. So if I don't do anything extordinary, like some of my amazing friends, then why do I feel like I never have any time. Or feel like I'm ALWAYS playing catch up?
And you know, if anyone has the answer I would LOVE to hear it! These are not just rhetorical questions.
I seems to me that things happen all at once. Why can't life pace it's self? Spread out a little for heaven's sake!
It's not like I even have an exciting life. I don't do anything special. Well....except be a mom. Of course that is special. And of course that takes up a lot of time. But I'm not that good at it yet. I still need A LOT of practice.Besides, that's not the hectic stuff I'm talking about. I'm talking about all of the "filler" that seems to sneak it's way in there around normal life. So if I don't do anything extordinary, like some of my amazing friends, then why do I feel like I never have any time. Or feel like I'm ALWAYS playing catch up?
And you know, if anyone has the answer I would LOVE to hear it! These are not just rhetorical questions.

1 comment:
When you find out the answer let me know! I feel the same way... that I can never catch up! Sometimes I look back at the day and think what on earth did I do the whole day! Oh the joys of being a sahm!
Post a Comment