Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bountiful Baskets.....Coolidge Style!

Every other Saturday I have the opportunity of managing a co-op pick-up site here in Coolidge. Lots of people have asked how I like doing it. I have to say, honestly, that I love it! It is SUPER easy, and doesn't take that much time.The ladies that run the co-op do all of the hard work. The get all of the produce. They create all of the files, and take care of all of the paperwork. All I have to do is be at the site early, file a report when I get home, and relay any problems I may have had that day. (and help fix them if I can) And call, or email, anyone that may have forgotten any of their items. That's about it!

This last Saturday was the first time that I have taken pictures. I had to! Of course then they have to go on the blog. I took the pictures at the co-op, and then Ammon took (and arranged) the ones of the produce. I was VERY impressed when I saw what he had done with all of it!!!

Saturday was a way busy day for me. It went from one thing to another, without any breaks in between. As I was driving in to town after the co-op I called Ammon and asked him to take a couple of pictures before he put the food away. Because I knew, being the good husband that he is, he would put all of the food away while I was gone. And I didn't want to have to pull all of it out later. It wouldn't have happened.

When I got home later in the afternoon he couldn't wait to ask..."did you see the pictures I took for you?" And proudly showed them to me.

Here is a little showing of what we had in our baskets this time.....

2 comments:

Randibee said...

Nice pictures, Ammon!

Tiffany said...

I'm so jealous and so sad I missed it this time!! Oh well!! Next time I won't wait till wednes. to sign up!! LOL