My children are sooo cute! They constantly amaze me with the great things they do! Today we went out to Avondale to visit my 2 sisters that live there. We went to target with Ginny to exchange some wedding gifts. While we were just wandering around the store Ephriam starts waving his arm around. I didn't pay too much attention to it at first, but then we were over by the shoes and I was just standing at then end of a row waiting for Ginny. All of a sudden I look at Ephriam and he waves his hand and says,"Bah, Bah!" HE SAID "BYE, BYE" AND WAVED AT THE SAME TIME!!! He's only 10 months old! Not only that but he has been walking more and more today. Every time he stood up and there was something he wanted near by, he tried walking to it instead of crawling. My baby is getting so big! He's going to be one year old next month! I can hardly believe it! It doesn't seem like we've had him for that long. Well for that matter it doesn't seem like we've had Addie for 3 years either!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is brilliant! It is because of a loving big sister who helps him learn LOTS of fun things early!
Post a Comment