Well- I haven't posted since I started. But in all I have lost 11 pounds and 10.5 inches. I LOVE this! The thing that I love the most about it is- well, that I am being healthy. But other than that I love that I am still sooo excited about it. I don't feel like I am depriving myself. I feel totally great about what I am eating and doing. I love that I am feeling better and that is even without adding the exercise into the equation yet. How fun is that!!?!
I ate a small piece of cake at the Walker's Fissure Fest on Saturday. I don't feel bad about that. I don't feel like a shouldn't have done it. It was the first really sugary treat that I have eaten since I started. And I felt sick almost immediately after eating it. I thought that was really cool! Mostly because I have never had that experience before. It goes to show that I have not been eating the garbage and the garbage is out of my system! COOL! 4 weeks and it is gone. And my body doesn't like it when I do put it in there! Cool again!
One thing that I realized when I weighed and measured myself today was that the difference after the second 2 weeks was significantly smaller than the first 2 weeks. I had a thought come along with that- the last couple weeks I haven't been as vigilant about eating my salad with every meal. Or drinking as much water. Last week especially. And so the thought that occurred to me was- maybe that has something to do with me not having lost as much over the last 2 weeks. I don't know for sure, but I'm going to pay close attention to my produce and water intake this week and next and see what happens. I am going to be better about eating and drinking. And we will see.
I am also going to get a grain mill. I don't know what kind yet. I am researching. But I can't wait! Right now I am borrowing Peggy's. I am glad, because, althoug love mom and her willingness to let me use hers every Friday when I go over there, it is SO convenient to have one at my house! I even ground popcorn last night so that I can make corn bread for dinner tonight. And I need to make bread as well. WOOT! The 2 loaves I made last week didn't last more than a couple days. Everyone loved it too much. :) YAY for healthy bread!
Can't wait to see what the next 2 weeks bring!

No comments:
Post a Comment