Sunday, January 24, 2010

A fresh start.
Starting TODAY.

I am reading a book called YOU on a Diet.
It is a whole program. I am only a few pages into it and already I can tell it co insides with how I feel about dieting and thoughts I have about how you should view weight loss programs and such. But the great thing about this book is that it also gives you a plan to accomplish your goals. And it gives you all the tools you need to be successful. My problem is I know what to do, I just don't know how to go about it. Or where to start. AND I get overwhelmed REALLY easily when I start thinking about all of it. Then I don't even try. But with the help of this book I think I can do it. They don't just give you a dinner menu- they give you an ALL DAY menu! I am sooo excited about it.

One of the things that they do in this book are "self tests". Since I don't want to write in the book I will write them here. I think that will work out well.

Self Test #1: Take Out the Tape
YOUR SIZE:  36 1/2
 {Because they don't focus on your weight so much as on your size. And I always think that is the right way. }

No comments: