Monday, July 6, 2009

Even though I didn't post last week. I exercised Monday- Friday. Even though on Monday we did a workout that really hurt and I was sore until Friday. We are going to do that workout again this week. I can't wait. We also went & played tennis. AND Shirley's husband, Greg, even came with us. He used to coach tennis. That was fun.I was worried about it because Greg was a coach and Shirley was on the team in HS. I think I held my own though.SO I worried for nothing.

And the funny thing is, ever since we went & played tennis on Tuesday, I have heard the treadmill turn on upstairs while Shirley & I are downstairs exercising. We have motivated Greg to exercise as well! I think that's great!!

We did yoga this morning.

The week is off to another great start!

AND- I need to give props to Marcy who made it to the gym EVERY day last week! Way to go Marse!!!

WEEKLY TOTAL: 20MIN

No comments: