Friday, May 29, 2009

Today I was going to go over to Shirley's, but she called and we didn't workout. I figured since I already had my 3 hours in it was OK and I wouldn't workout at all.But then I thought why not just do a quick workout, that way I at least did something. So I did a 17 min workout on the new walking DVD I got.You use light weights as well. Let me tell you I have only done it once and already......FAVORITE!! I loved it! It was a quick workout, but I feel like I got a pretty good one in. The only reason I did it in the first place was so that I could at least move a little bit today instead of doing nothing. I'm glad I did.

Later Ammon called to say that his car was being towed to a mechanic. (it broke down on him while he was in Scottsdale) and could I come pick him up at the shop. So the shop he went to (the best mechanic EVER by the way) is right across the street from Bookman's, in Mesa. So we popped over there for a sec. I found....you guessed it- another video I had to have! It is a stability ball video by the lady that does my walking videos- Leslie Sansone. I love her stuff. I had never seen this one. So I had to get it. Plus- used=cheap. YAY! I did one of the segments tonight, cause I like to watch them before I try them and I figured I'd do it while watching instead. It was only about 11 min. But I really liked it.

WEEKLY TOTAL: 3HR 30MIN

No comments: