Saturday, May 16, 2009

It is Saturday. As of right now I still have 15 minutes left to go for the week.

I was thinking, on Thursday after working out that I was going to have the same problem as I had last week. My back was hurting SO bad. But when I woke up yesterday morning I was feeling great. And again this morning. Even my lower back isn't hurting me. WOW!

Thursday I went over to Shirley's and we did the walk video again. Her husband forgot to set the timer to record the show on BYU TV. So that was another 34 minutes. I have talked to my dad and asked him to record them. He also has a DVD recorder and so after they are on his Tivo we will be able to put them on a DVD. I am happy about that. Then we won't have to worry about missing it. We did a little of the workout on the TV after we got done with our walking. It was kick boxing. even the warm up was tough. But that might have been in part because my back was hurting.

Yesterday I just couldn't talk myself into exercising. So now I have to do it all today. I just did 27 minutes so all i have left to do it 15 minutes and I'll be done for this week. I'll report later. Gotta go do hair now.

I am happy to report I will not be cleaning for anyone this week! I just now (10:15pm) got done exercising that last little bit. I am soo tired. and was dead on my feet doing it, with eyes burning because they are tired, but I got it done. Now I can go to bed. YAY!!!

No comments: