Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I will not go back over last week step by step. Just know I got in all my hours. I also ate a huge piece of SUPER Yummy chocolate cake. It was very worth the wait! And now it is gone. But that is good.Keeping it here at my house would have been too tempting. NOT good. So I took it to a family shin-dig and made everyone eat the rest.

Monday I did nothing. It was a holiday so give me a break! Or rather I gave myself a break.

Yesterday I worked out at home for 60 min. I got a new walk aerobics DVD and it has 3 different workouts on it. I did the 4 mile (60 min) one. It was a great workout.

This morning I had a dr apt. So before that I did a 25 min stability ball workout. Then this afternoon I did a 50 min step workout.

Yesterday afternoon I went to our local thrift store and bought 4 VHS workout tapes. 2 are for the stability ball and 2 are step workouts. I didn't like the workout that came with my step and the old ones that I have don't work too well. One of them had been eaten by the VCR at one point(and that was my favorite). I also got on Amazon and ordered 2 step DVDs. Hopefully I like them. I told you- I am a workout tape JUNKIE! I guess there are worse things I could collect or be addicted to. HAHA And besides- if they get used it was well worth it. PLUS- the ones I bought at the thrift store have aleady paid for themselves. And I've only used them once. Sure they are practically fossils, but at least I have a VCR that works so I can use them. AND they were CHEAP (otherwise I would never have bought them).

WEEKLY TOTAL: 2HR 15MIN

No comments: