Again I am already over my "required" workout minutes, but I realized that I WANT to exercise anyway! This is a MAJOR breakthrough for me. YAY! I feel so good about myself with this one.
Besides- I did eat my chocolate last night. I had a HUGE bowl of rocky road ice cream, so I really needed this today!
I did a "short" workout. I did the 17 minute walk video again. And the whole 20 minutes of the stability ball workout. It's pretty good. Not my very favorite, but good still. And since my lower body has been soooo sore from the step video I did earlier in the week I wanted to do a little more Upper body stuff today.
WEEKLY TOTAL: 4HR 7MIN
Besides- I did eat my chocolate last night. I had a HUGE bowl of rocky road ice cream, so I really needed this today!
I did a "short" workout. I did the 17 minute walk video again. And the whole 20 minutes of the stability ball workout. It's pretty good. Not my very favorite, but good still. And since my lower body has been soooo sore from the step video I did earlier in the week I wanted to do a little more Upper body stuff today.
WEEKLY TOTAL: 4HR 7MIN

No comments:
Post a Comment