Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On Sunday I went to an Eagle Court of Honor. At the end they had all of these yummy chocolate desserts. And then a couple not chocolate. I had ZERO of the chocolate ones! Because I am going to Utah with my mom & sisters this week and I KNOW I'm gonna want something while we're away. I was proud of myself.

On Monday I exercised for 57 minutes. It was "The Firm" again. That was tough. And I was very uncoordinated at it. I think Shirley was laughing at me behind my back. :o)

Today we had to do a short workout because Shirley had to leave. So we did 22 minutes of Pilates. I still need to do more so that I don't have too much to catch up on when I get home on Saturday. Of course I am taking a couple things with me. But you never know what you are going to get around to doing on vacation. So I think I may do more Pilates before I leave this evening. If the kids cooperate.

No comments: