I have already exercised for the day. And I am well over my 3 hours for the week! I exercised for a grand total of 251minutes this week. For those that don't want to convert, that is 4 hrs 11 min! WOWEE!
Today I did mini tramp. I am loving this thing! I did 12 min of cardio only and then 22 min of cardio/strength training. It was so hard. And I loved every minute of it! I was dripping sweat by the time I got done. And my hair is still wet. I love a good sweat. It makes me feel like I actually did something.
Now I get to go clean the bathroom. I always end with the shower so I can just get in turn on the water and clean and then take a shower. So of course I had to exercise first.
I am taking back one of my water bottles today. I love them, but they have straws, and the one I'm taking back- the spout doesn't line up with the straw and so you suck air or you have to, oh so minutely- adjust it. I don't want to have to worry about that every time I try to drink out of it. So I will take it back and hopefully just exchange it.
Today I did mini tramp. I am loving this thing! I did 12 min of cardio only and then 22 min of cardio/strength training. It was so hard. And I loved every minute of it! I was dripping sweat by the time I got done. And my hair is still wet. I love a good sweat. It makes me feel like I actually did something.
Now I get to go clean the bathroom. I always end with the shower so I can just get in turn on the water and clean and then take a shower. So of course I had to exercise first.
I am taking back one of my water bottles today. I love them, but they have straws, and the one I'm taking back- the spout doesn't line up with the straw and so you suck air or you have to, oh so minutely- adjust it. I don't want to have to worry about that every time I try to drink out of it. So I will take it back and hopefully just exchange it.
My last thought for today- as I told you this is kind of a journal of my progress, so if you read it you have to deal with all of my rambling thoughts- I have so many friends that LOVE to workout. And for the longest time I have felt that I would love to get to the point where that is something I love to do.And that I admire the people that are that way. Of course the people I am thinking of (to my perception, they might argue this if they knew I was talking about them) are beautiful and in shape and AMAZING ladies. I want to be just like them. But the point is- they love to be healthy. And I have long wondered HOW people can love to exercise- especially for more than like 20 minutes. I don't especially enjoy it. Though I know I need to do it. Well I am beginning to see how they can love it so. It is something that once you have committed to do, becomes a part of your normal life- not something you feel is taking up precious time to do- and you can't help but love it. And so I feel I am building that foundation now. And it is getting a good foundation. Because in times past I always thought of Saturday as my "day off". But today I couldn't wait to exercise, even if it was only for a short time. And I was only going to do a short time (the 12 minute one). And it turned into 37 minutes. And it was on the mini tramp- cardio almost constantly, which is a harder cardio than on the floor. So even though it was still short, it was a FABULOUS workout and I'm glad I pushed myself to do it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment